Friday, January 18, 2008

Leet Halo Playerz v. Xbox Live



Yes...bask in the might and the glory that is my first attempt at drafting a cartoon. See the uneven lines! The awkward text! The masterful stick men! Know it and fear it readers...for this is the future.

For upcoming comics I promise to incorporate digital text, since my freehand is horribly embarrassing once it's blown up to 400%. I promise to continue using stickfigures though, since they're the only thing I can draw besides mountains.

The Story

Microsoft is facing a new class action lawsuit stemming from downtimes over the Holidays. The Complaint is headed up by three gamers that took particular objection to the downtime. Our friends over at Joystiq ran the numbers on how much a day of down time is worth in comparison to the cost of a year's worth of gold service: 13.7 cents. I won't go so far as to say the lawsuit is worth pennies, but I will say the folks have a long road ahead of them, because behemoth XBox Live User Agreement lays the law down pretty hard.


Technorati Tags: , , , , .


No comments: