Friday, January 25, 2008

TF2 Gets Better

I never really did get into Team Fortress 1, but when the second one came out, I decided to give it a try. The game itself is great. The different classes and the simple objective gameplay is everything I could want in an online FPS. Yet after playing the game for a while, there was something missing.

What was missing was unlockable achievements. Not just any type of them, but more weapons. This will add some much needed playability to the game. I could only WTF PWN someone so many times with different classes before it got old.

According to Valve, the first class to get the new weapons will be the medic. I can't wait to see what the other classes will get.

When these updates start coming out, I will definitely have to dust off my game and start running circles around people with the Scout again.

No comments: