Friday, January 4, 2008

Game On!

I've tinkered with the idea of starting this blog for a long time, but I've just recently decided to actually do something about it. Wish me luck friends.

Ideally, I'll provide commentary on a few particular issues:

Game Evolution: Blog entries carrying this tag will be devoted to discussing ways to improve specific games I've played.

Game Mechanic: These blog entries will be devoted to general ideas for games I would like to see created or game mechanics that I believe would dramatically change genres of games for the better.

Game Ideas: Ideas for games that have popped into my head at one point or another.

Current Events: Pretty self explanatory.

Legal Issues: As the industry has gotten larger, games and the gaming industry have been increasingly targeted in lawsuits. I'll comment on those as well.

No comments: